BSP Leader Vows to Not Give Weapons to Ukraine If She’s in a Future Cabinet
“Today, the Ukrainian ambassador demanded that Bulgaria change its previous position and start exporting weapons to Ukraine. This statement proves that we have not exported arms to them so far and refutes the whole manipulative, lying, organized and paid campaign on this subject against me personally, against the former ministry team and the regular government.”
This is what the leader of the Bulgarian Socialist Party and former Minister of Economy and Deputy Prime Minister in the "Petkov" cabinet Kornelia Ninova wrote on her Facebook profile.
"If we had provided weapons, would they have wanted us to start doing it yet? I call on the interim government to comply with the decision of the National Assembly not to provide weapons to Ukraine. This would involve Bulgaria in the war," Ninova insists.
In conclusion, the “red” leader says: "We from the BSP want peace, security, stability, an end to the war and a diplomatic solution to the conflict. When participating in the next government, we will stand for the same position as before."
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Economy: Bulgaria will get away with the Recession, there will be a sharp Drop in Inflation
- » Rakia & Spirits Fest Sofia 2022
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The Bulgarian National Bank has doubled the Main Interest Rate
- » Bulgaria returns to Growth of Brain Business Jobs in 2021
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022