Bulgaria Hosts the Joint Exercise "Balkan Spirit - 2022"
The tripartite traditional joint exercise "Balkan Spirit - 2022" is being held from today, August 22, to September 2, 2022 on the territory of the Plovdiv and Pazardzhik regions. Formations from the Special Forces of the Republic of Bulgaria, Romania and the Republic of Greece participate in it. Tasks will also be performed jointly with the Air Force of the Bulgarian Army.
The purpose of this training, which has been taking place for the past three years, is to increase the cooperation and interoperability in the execution of joint special operations, as well as the capabilities of the formations for actions in a real environment.
On September 1, 2022, a day for representatives of the media will be held in the area of the "Tsrancha" Training Complex.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/Ministry of Defense
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Most Cyberattacks against Bulgaria come from Russia
- » The Bulgarian Parliament ratified the Contract for the Acquisition of 8 more F-16 Fighter Jets
- » President Radev: Bulgaria actively participates in all NATO exercises in the Black Sea Region
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister on Military Aid to Ukraine: We cannot provide the S-300
- » Suspects of the Attack in Istanbul have been arrested in Bulgaria (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria relies on NATO to avoid a situation like in Poland