UN: By November 15, the World Population will reach 8 Billion People
By November 15, the world's population will reach 8 billion people, the UN Population Fund has confirmed.
Earlier, on August 14, the Countrymetrics.info portal stated that the population of planet Earth has officially reached 8 billion people and continues to increase.
"According to the latest edition of World Population Prospects, the world population is expected to reach 8 billion by November 15, 2022. From the description of the website you mentioned in your email, it is not clear what the source of the data is," the fund said.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kyiv's response to Putin: Ukraine quickly Enters NATO
- » Putin: Russia now has Four New Territories, We are ready for Negotiations with Ukraine
- » Russia has declared the Nord Stream Leaks “State Terrorism” and turned its attention to the US
- » Day 219 of the Invasion of Ukraine: "Treaty" and a Concert in Moscow, Putin begins the Annexation of Occupied Regions
- » 19 People Dead after Blast at Educational Centre in Kabul
- » Tomorrow Putin will Sign the Annexation Agreements of One Fifth of Ukraine