The Price of Gas in Germany will Increase by about 2.5 Euro cents
In Germany, the price of gas for the end user will increase by about 2.5 euro cents per sq/h.
The new prices take effect from October. According to German media calculations, a family of four will pay around 500 euros more annually.
The authorities in Berlin announced that due to the increase in the price of gas, there will be new economic reliefs for households.
The measures, however, are still being discussed in a coalition government. They are expected to be announced by next week. In addition to aid for households, businesses are also pushing for more economic relief this winter.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Europe is preparing for a Shut Down of Mobile Networks this Winter
- » The Interconnector Bulgaria-Greece secured Act 16
- » Natural Gas in Bulgaria could Drop in Price by 32 percent Soon
- » Bulgaria among 15 EU Countries that want Cap on Gas Prices