Bulgaria: Unemployment remains at a Record Low - 4.2%
In the month of July, the record low level of unemployment of 4.2 percent was preserved, the same was the percentage for June, reports the Bulgarian Employment Agency. Those registered in the labor offices increased slightly by 416 people, and this was mainly due to the registration of Ukrainian refugees with the status of temporary protection.
At the end of the summer season, the declared vacancies on the primary labor market are over 11 thousand, at most - a quarter of them are in the processing industry. Labor is also sought in hotels and restaurants, in education, trade, repair works, as well as in the state administration.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Europe is preparing for a Shut Down of Mobile Networks this Winter
- » What is EBRD's Economic Forecast for Bulgaria
- » Crypto Glossary- a Rundown with all the Vocabulary necessary to learn in the Crypto Industry
- » The Interconnector Bulgaria-Greece secured Act 16