Bulgaria: Fuels are getting Cheaper
Gasoline in Bulgaria for the past month has become cheaper by 13 cents per liter, and the tendency is for prices to fall further. This is shown by the fuelo.net platform data.
If on July 12, the most popular gasoline A95 was sold for BGN 3.40 (EUR 1.74) per liter, today (August 12) its average price is already BGN 3.27 per liter.
The prices at the various gas station chains now vary between BGN 3.07 and BGN 3.33 per liter.
Diesel has become cheaper over the last month by an average of 14 cents per liter to BGN 3.41. The price of propane-butane has fallen the most, if on July 12 it cost BGN 1.41 per liter, currently it costs BGN 1.26 per liter on average.
Of the fuels, only methane has risen in price over the last month, from BGN 3.64 in July to BGN 5.32 on average per kilogram now.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the first Nine Months of 2022, St. Nikola Wind Farm generated 7% more Energy Y/Y
- » The Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection was officially launched in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Europe is preparing for a Shut Down of Mobile Networks this Winter
- » The Interconnector Bulgaria-Greece secured Act 16