Bulgaria: Prices of Agricultural Products rose by 37%, of Grain - by more than 50%
The producer price index in agriculture for the second quarter of 2022 rose by 37.5% compared to the same quarter of 2021, the National Statistics Institute reported.
In plant breeding, the jump was by 46.4%, and in animal breeding - by 26.9%.
For a year, the biggest increase in the prices of cereals - by 56.5%, technical crops - by 37.4%, fodder crops - by 21.0%, fresh vegetables - by 32.1%, and fresh fruits - by 8.8%.
Prices of live animals increased by 26.3%. In the livestock products, an increase was recorded in cow's milk - by 21.1%, sheep's milk - by 28.9%, goat's milk - by 26.6%, and hen's eggs for consumption - by 56.3%
The increase in the price of agricultural products was influenced by the increase in the prices of: seed and planting material - by 6.6%, electricity and fuels - by 45.3%, mineral fertilizers - by 153.5%, plant protection products - by 44.8%, veterinary medical products - by 8.7%, and feed - with 32.2%.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Europe Gaming Market Value In 2022
- » The Lack of Firewood Imports from Bulgaria led to a Sharp Rise in Prices in Greece
- » Europe reports Record Prices for Bread, in Bulgaria the Increase is almost 30%
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria reached its Lowest Level in August
- » German report: Bulgaria has the Lowest Labor Costs in the EU
- » Deputy Minister of Transport: Bulgarian Railways is in a Dire State