"Bulgargaz" with an Estimated Gas Price for October of EUR 137.69 per megawatt hour
"Bulgargaz" EAD informs its customers that the estimated price of natural gas for October 2022 is BGN 269.29 per megawatt hour (without access, transmission, excise and VAT) or EUR 137.69 per MWh, calculated according to the fixing of the BNB.
The price was formed on the basis of estimated values of the pricing components as of August 11 and on the condition that the IGB gas pipeline (intersystem gas interconnector Greece-Bulgaria) will be put into commercial operation before October 1 of this year, the gas company states.
For comparison, the prices on the European gas markets on August 10 for delivery in the month of October are approximately EUR 209 per MWh.
A final proposal to approve the price of natural gas for October 2022 will be submitted to Energy and Water Regulation Commission (EWRC) on October 1, taking into account the quotations of the pricing components as of September 30 of this year, Bulgargaz states.
Gas TTF futures chart as of August 11, 2022 (in EUR per MWh)
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Europe is preparing for a Shut Down of Mobile Networks this Winter
- » The Interconnector Bulgaria-Greece secured Act 16
- » Natural Gas in Bulgaria could Drop in Price by 32 percent Soon
- » Bulgaria among 15 EU Countries that want Cap on Gas Prices