The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
The defendant Tzvetan Vassilev is no longer wanted by Interpol, the information was confirmed for BTA by Vassilev's lawyer Konstantin Simeonov.
The International Criminal Police Organization has decided to delete all data in its system related to Vassilev, as the case no longer meets Interpol's requirements.
As of August 5, Tzvetan Vassilev is no longer wanted with a red notice. The decision was made after Vassilev asked the organization to review his case.
In July 2014, the businessman Tzvetan Vassilev was brought in as a defendant for embezzlement on a particularly large scale in connection with the bankruptcy of the Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB).
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison