The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
The defendant Tzvetan Vassilev is no longer wanted by Interpol, the information was confirmed for BTA by Vassilev's lawyer Konstantin Simeonov.
The International Criminal Police Organization has decided to delete all data in its system related to Vassilev, as the case no longer meets Interpol's requirements.
As of August 5, Tzvetan Vassilev is no longer wanted with a red notice. The decision was made after Vassilev asked the organization to review his case.
In July 2014, the businessman Tzvetan Vassilev was brought in as a defendant for embezzlement on a particularly large scale in connection with the bankruptcy of the Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB).
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Global Child Pornography Bust: Two Detained in Bulgaria in Widespread European Operation
- » Bulgaria Reports Over 7,000 Intoxicated Driving Cases in 2023
- » Violence in Bulgaria: Woman Beaten on Stara Zagora's Main Boulevard
- » Police Brutality Unveiled: Teen Assaulted at Protest, Harassed in Police Custody
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Major Tax Fraud Ring in Luxury Car Imports
- » Ex-Football Boss Sues Bulgaria at the Strasbourg Court