Bulgaria: A Landslide on the Beach in Albena Buried a Man and a Woman - They are Alive
A landslide buried a man and a woman on the beach near Albena.
A landslide in the area of the "Moby Dick" restaurant occurred around 10:30 a.m. today, reports the municipality of Balchik. The establishment has slipped down to the seashore.
According to initial data, two people were buried, and the arriving rescue teams pulled out a man whose car was parked in the area.
They are currently trying to reach a woman who is between two refrigerated cases and is in stable condition. There were caravans and cars in the area.
The municipality of Balchik immediately sent the requested heavy equipment. "Fire Safety and Population Protection" teams from Albena and Balchik are on the spot and are looking for other trapped people.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: What are the Versions about the Explosion at "Arsenal" Weapons Factory
- » Bulgaria: Possibility of Secondary Explosion at “Arsenal” Weapons Factory, 2 Women are still Missing
- » Bulgaria: Explosions at "Arsenal" Weapons Factory in Kazanlak – Casualties reported
- » Passengers Wait over 6 hours for a Wizz Air Flight to Valencia at Sofia Airport
- » Bulgaria: 18-year-old on Amphetamines killed 22-year-old Student in Car Crash
- » Bulgaria: Taxi carrying Illegal Migrants from Syria Crashed in Sofia