Bulgarian Minister: The Greece-Bulgaria Gas Connection will have the Greatest Privileges in the Entire Country
The intersystem gas connection Greece-Bulgaria will enjoy the greatest privileges in the entire country in order to be put into operation as soon as possible. This was announced by the Minister of Regional Development and Public Works, architect Ivan Shishkov, before the start of the meeting on the topic today.
Designers, supervisors, builders and representatives of the Ministry of Energy are present at the meeting.
Minister Shishkov explained that he was familiar with the problems and all objections to the project. According to him, the delay will not be big, and it will be compensated in the shortest possible time.
"We found that there were objections from various institutions - fire protection, ‘Irrigation systems’, including the Ministry of the Environment and Water, with which I have introduced all the relevant ministers. We are working on the fastest possible elimination of all problems," explained the official regional Minister.
At the work meeting, the deadlines in which the builder can fix all these problems will be specified.
"The builder will enjoy the greatest privileges of all the builders in Bulgaria, as the entire state administration will help him so that we can complete the site as quickly as possible," Shishkov was categorical.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Europe is preparing for a Shut Down of Mobile Networks this Winter
- » The Interconnector Bulgaria-Greece secured Act 16
- » Natural Gas in Bulgaria could Drop in Price by 32 percent Soon
- » Bulgaria among 15 EU Countries that want Cap on Gas Prices