Acting Bulgarian PM: We are Announcing a Tender for Supplies of Liquefied Gas
“We will prepare a plan to stabilize Bulgargaz. In order for the company to be able to pay the actual contracted quantities of gas”. This was stated by acting Prime Minister Galab Donev.
“We are announcing a tender for the supply of liquefied gas in such a way as to ensure our consumption until the end of the heating season. The work will continue even on weekends, in order to be fair and transparent in front of society and business”, Donev added.
Are there any LNG tankers for Bulgaria? The former energy minister answers.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ex-Energy Minister and Ex-Head of Bulgargaz are Accused of Buying Gas from Gazprom through Intermediaries
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started
- » Construction of the Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Connection will begin on February 1