Sofia: Changes in the COVID Measures before they are Introduced Tomorrow
The Minister of Health, Dr. Asen Medzhidiev, held a meeting with the Director of the Metropolitan Health Inspection, Dr. Dancho Penchev, in connection with the many questions received in the Ministry of Health and the Metropolitan Regional Health Inspectorate, regarding the anti-epidemic measures that are being introduced in the territory of the Sofia region - and city, as of August 4.
During the meeting, the current epidemic situation in the capital was discussed. In connection with this, the SRHI has already issued a new order with a reduced period of validity of the anti-epidemic measures. They will be in effect from August 4 to August 19 inclusive.
The order specifies that the anti-epidemic measures do not apply to those people exercising indoors, to the staff and customers of food and entertainment establishments and to children under the age of 6.
With regard to large commercial establishments, such as malls, it has been clarified that citizens should wear protective face masks when visiting individual commercial establishments within the mall, but not in the common areas.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/Ministry of Health
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1429 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,636 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: No more Masks in Some Places - See Where they Remain Mandatory
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2318 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 400 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 663 New Cases in the Last 24 hours