The Supreme Court of Russia declared the Ukrainian Azov Regiment a Terrorist Organization
The Supreme Court of Russia declared the Ukrainian nationalist "Azov" regiment a terrorist organization and banned its activities in Russia, TASS reported.
Announcing the court's decision, which satisfied the prosecutor general's administrative request, the judge noted that its execution takes effect immediately and "recognizes the Ukrainian paramilitary unit ‘Azov’ as a terrorist organization."
Its activity is prohibited on the territory of the Russian Federation.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Soldiers are coming to Bulgaria to Defend NATO's Eastern Flank
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister: I will Approve All Arms Deals that are OK. I cannot Restrict Exports to any Country
- » Former Economy Minister: Bulgaria must hold Immediate Negotiations with "Gazprom"
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker PM urged the Police: Stop the War on the Roads!
- » Fifty People Protested in front of the Bulgarian Embassy in Skopje
- » The Ministry of Transport will Manage "Bulgarian Posts"