The Supreme Court of Russia declared the Ukrainian Azov Regiment a Terrorist Organization
The Supreme Court of Russia declared the Ukrainian nationalist "Azov" regiment a terrorist organization and banned its activities in Russia, TASS reported.
Announcing the court's decision, which satisfied the prosecutor general's administrative request, the judge noted that its execution takes effect immediately and "recognizes the Ukrainian paramilitary unit ‘Azov’ as a terrorist organization."
Its activity is prohibited on the territory of the Russian Federation.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Defense Minister: There is No Request to Increase the Bulgarian Contingent in Kosovo
- » The Bulgarians may enter North Macecdonia’s Constitution with the Egyptians and 4 other Nations
- » Bulgaria: WCC-DB and GERB-SDS renewed Negotiations for a Government
- » Bulgaria: Denkov confirmed that WCC-DB's Negotiations with GERB are Resuming
- » Bulgaria: Borissov refuses to Give Up his Immunity Voluntarily
- » Bulgaria: Pro-EU Protest against the President with chants “This is Not Moscow”