COVID-19 in Bulgaria: The Number of Hospitalized Patients is Increasing
497 are the new cases of COVID-19 for the last 24 hours in Bulgaria, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal. There were 1,903 tests done.
Three people died of coronavirus in 24 hours, and 380 were cured. There are 24,181 active cases of the infection.
977 people are in hospitals, and 56 are in intensive care units. During the past 24 hours, 79 doses of vaccines were administered.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK is first to approve Omicron Vaccine against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 355 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 818 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1024 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » German Health Minister: EU may allow Combined COVID vaccines from September
- » Bulgaria: Quarantine of those Infected with COVID-19 is Likely to be Reduced