Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
The Plovdiv court imposed nine months in prison under an initial strict regime and revocation of the driver's license for two years to a man caught repeatedly driving drunk.
The man was arrested a week ago shortly after midnight, sitting behind the wheel with a blood alcohol level of 1.64 per thousand. During the investigation, it was established that the man had drunk three liters of beer before he was arrested. He has also already been convicted of drunk driving.
The verdict was reached after an agreement with the prosecutor's office, the state prosecution reports.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Man Stabbed his Neighbors because of their Barking Dog
- » The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova
- » Methamphetamine was found in the Blood of Semerdzhiev who Caused the Car Crash on July 5
- » Bulgaria: In One Day, Police caught 26 Drivers with Alcohol and 14 with Drugs in their Blood