North Korea is ready for a Military Confrontation with the United States
North Korea is "fully prepared for any military confrontation with the US." This was stated by the country's leader, Kim Jong-un, quoted by Yonhap news agency.
He delivered a speech on the anniversary of the end of the Korean War (1950-1953). Kim Jong-un also said that South Korea's military "will be destroyed" if an attack on the DPRK is attempted.
The anniversary of the end of the Korean War is an official holiday of the DPRK. The fighting on the Korean Peninsula began on June 25, 1950, and ended on July 27, 1953. A coalition of 17 countries, led by the United States, fought on the side of South Korea against the DPRK, which was supported by China and the Soviet Union.
The hostilities end with the signing of an armistice agreement at the Panmunjom border crossing in the demilitarized zone between North and South Korea. However, the war has not officially ended to this day, as a full-fledged peace treaty has not yet been signed.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.b
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Putin denounces "Inhuman Terrorist Attack" at Russian School
- » Russian Services have sent Forces to the Border with Georgia “Just in Case”
- » School Shooting in Russia – Victims Reported
- » The Kremlin is Discussing Closing the Border, Hundreds of Thousands of Russians have Left
- » Volodymyr Zelensky is the Most Influential Jewish Person in the World
- » Day 215 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The US will respond "Decisively" if Russia uses Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine