US Ambassador: Politicians in Bulgaria take advantage of Russian Propaganda for short-term Benefits
“Politicians in Bulgaria take advantage of Russian propaganda and manipulation to accumulate short-term benefits”. This is what the US Ambassador Herro Mustafa said at a forum in Sofia dedicated to war in the digital age, BNR reports.
"What I see here, speaking as a partner and ally of Bulgaria, are politicians who take advantage of the manipulation to achieve short-term benefit. But the effect has long-term consequences and is devastating for society - it undermines trust, increases fear. In this digital information war, the battlefield extends as far as the technological universe goes," the diplomat added.
She notes that many people in Bulgaria have realized that Russia has nothing to offer them but "lies and wars".
"And I have personally witnessed the strength that Bulgarians and the people of the region have shown to unite against this threat, to help the Ukrainian people in a time of crisis, to show their extraordinary support to the victims of this conflict, to open their homes for the refugees," also said Ambassador Mustafa.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fifty People Protested in front of the Bulgarian Embassy in Skopje
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO
- » Russian Senator: Bulgaria should Freeze because it is an Unfriendly Country
- » Bulgaria Suspends Visas for Russians with Property in Bulgaria and for Tourists from Russia
- » Russia Expelled 14 Bulgarian Diplomats
- » The Russian Ambassador expressed Hope that things will Change in Bulgaria