Britain has issued a Red Code for Dangerous Weather in most regions of the Country
A heat wave has hit Britain. Meteorologists on the Island expect temperatures in the coming days to reach a record 41 degrees Celsius.
Authorities have issued a red code for dangerous weather in most regions of the country - from York to Manchester and London. Temperatures in the capital have soared, with forecasts suggesting London will be recorded as hotter than Western Sahara, the Bahamas and the Caribbean islands in the coming days.
The government has said that schools across Britain will close earlier than planned, public transport timetables have been changed and new speed limits have been introduced on roads.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Liz Truss's Conservative Government takes U-turns on plan to scrap 45p Tax Rate
- » Inflation in Turkey exceeded 83%
- » Day 222 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Breakthrough in Kherson, Both Sides accuse each other of Shelling
- » Day 221 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians withdraw from Lyman, Zelensky vows for more Recaptured Territories
- » Day 220 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West Reacts to Putin’s Speech and his Nuclear Threats
- » China's Yuan sinks to record Low against Dollar ahead of key National Congress