Bulgarian Parliament ratified the Protocols for the Accession of Sweden and Finland to NATO
Parliament ratified the protocols on the accession of the Republic of Finland and the Kingdom of Sweden to the North Atlantic Treaty.
This is happening after the NATO summit at the end of June decided to invite the two countries to the Alliance. With the accession of Finland and Sweden, the number of member states will increase to 32.
The protocols ratified by the National Assembly will enter into force today after each of the parties to the North Atlantic Treaty has notified the US government in its capacity as depositary of the implementation of internal procedures.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Bulgarian Citizens should Hastily Leave Russia
- » “MarketLinks” Survey: 6 Parties in the New Bulgarian Parliament after October’s Elections
- » BSP will decide before the Elections whether they Recognize the Referendums in the Occupied Territories in Ukraine
- » Bulgaria: 11 People Detained in Burgas in Police Operation against Crime and Vote Buying
- » Bulgarian General: The Pentagon can Strike Pre-Emptively if Russia puts its Nuclear Forces On Alert
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker PM: Russia's Actions are Unacceptable and Directly Violate the UN Charter