Elon Musk no longer wants to Buy Twitter
The entrepreneur Elon Musk announced that he was terminating the deal for the purchase of "Twitter" worth 44 billion dollars, world agencies reported. According to his lawyers, the company did not respond or refused to respond to numerous requests for information about the fake accounts on the network.
Musk previously threatened to end the deal if the company didn't prove that these types of accounts were less than 5% of users receiving ads. He now claims that Twitter has violated many of the terms of the original agreement signed in April.
The company's shares fell 7% after the decision was announced
Twitter Chairman Brett Taylor said the company plans to take legal action to close the deal at the agreed price and terms.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Voter Turnout at 17.6% by 13 pm: Survey
- » Europe Gaming Market Value In 2022
- » The Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection was officially launched in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece