The EC approved Bulgaria to Receive over BGN 32 Billion (EUR 16.4) for 7 years
The European Commission approved today the partnership agreement with Bulgaria for 11 billion euros (BGN 21.5 billion) for the period 2021 - 2027, the EC announced.
Thus, together with the funds under the Recovery Plan, Bulgaria will have access to over BGN 32 billion from the EU for the 7-year period.
11 billion euros are available to our country during the new program period for ecological transition and reduction of energy dependence, support for the most vulnerable regions, improvement of access to employment and jobs.
The partnership agreement with Bulgaria covers 10 national programs, 5 territorial cooperation programs under #Interreg and the implementation of the Just Transition Fund.
After its adoption, individual national programs can also be adopted.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Estonia Closes its Borders for Russians with Schengen Visas
- » European Funds Minister: Bulgaria to Receive BGN 3.7 Billion in the Coming Months from the Recovery Plan
- » Hungary and Poland are Against the EU's Plan to Reduce Gas Consumption
- » Romania expects Schengen Membership by the End of the Year
- » IMF urges Europe to Shift Energy Costs to Wealthier Consumers
- » The EU is preparing for an Escalation between China and the US