A 19-year-old Boy was Found Dead in the yard of the School in a Bulgarian Village
The lifeless body of a 19-year-old boy was found in the yard of the school in the Plovdiv village of Skutare, the police announced.
A report about this was filed yesterday at noon on emergency number 112. There is no evidence of violence, and it is most likely a health problem, the autopsy will show more details, the police specified.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated in the case. The residents of Skutare are shaken by the tragedy.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Woman and a Child Died in a Traffic Accident on the Trakia Highway
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed
- » Bulgaria: A Landslide on the Beach in Albena Buried a Man and a Woman - They are Alive
- » Bulgaria: The Extinguishing of the large Forest Fire near Panagyurishte Continues
- » Bulgaria: An Accident with 3 Deaths closed a Section of the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road