Head of Petkov’s Office: Spokespeople for Russia receive 4,000 BGN Per Month in Bulgaria
“Spokespeople for Russia's position in Bulgaria often do not act completely free of charge. The Bulgarian services have data on this since February, since the beginning of the attack on Ukraine. The ‘reward’ is BGN 4,000 (EUR 2,038) per month”.
This was reported on Saturday by Lena Borislavova, head of the office of the resigned Prime Minister Kiril Petkov, on Radio "Darik".
She clarified that it is about both "public and political speakers".
“There are forgers of public opinion who stand publicly to form positions in support of Russia”, Borislavova explained.
She added that among these people there are politicians, analysts, political scientists, and members of the services.
And Facebook users commented on Borislavova's information in the spirit that those who make propaganda in favor of Russia for free are screwed.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Ministry of Transport will Manage "Bulgarian Posts"
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO
- » Russian Senator: Bulgaria should Freeze because it is an Unfriendly Country
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: There is Real Danger that within 3-4 years We will Not be Able to Carry Out our Combat Duty Alone
- » Former Bulgarian PM: It would be Tragic to Give Up Liquefied Gas and Pay in Rubles
- » Bulgaria is 67th in terms of Military Power. Who in the World is First?