Bulgaria: Tomorrow the President will give the Mandate to "We Continue the Change"
On July 1, at 5 p.m. on Dondukov 2 Street, the head of state Rumen Radev will present a mandate to the candidate for Prime Minister, nominated by the largest parliamentary group in the 47th National Assembly - that of "We Continue the Change", for forming a government within the current parliament. This was announced by the presidency today.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: We Need to Talk with North Macedonia as a Country to Country
- » 42 Countries have given Permission for Bulgarians to Vote on their Territory
- » NATO's Multinational Battlegroup in Bulgaria completes its Biggest Exercise yet (VIDEO)
- » Bulgarian PM expects from the Ministry of the Interior Serious Control of the Roads
- » For Bulgarians Abroad: A Form is Now Available to Vote in the October Elections
- » Kiril Petkov: We have done Terribly Good Things for the People, Ninova is a Great Partner