UAE sends Aid to Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria
The UAE has sent a plane with 52 tons of food products in support of Ukrainian refugees to the Republic of Bulgaria as part of the UAE's ongoing assistance to alleviate the humanitarian consequences facing Ukrainian refugees in Ukraine's neighboring countries, the Emirates News Agency reported.
The number of Ukrainian refugees in Bulgaria is estimated at more than 90,000.
The deployment of this aircraft is in response to talks between Reem Ebrahim Al-Hashimi, State Minister for International Cooperation, and Teodora Genchovska, Resigned Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria, who stressed the strength of bilateral relations and the UAE's efforts to provide assistance to Ukrainian refugees.
Sultan Rashid Sultan Alkaitoob Alnuaimi, the UAE's ambassador to Bulgaria, reaffirmed the country's desire to "actively participate in humanitarian aid efforts to support and assist Ukrainian refugees" and to support other states and peoples in line with the UAE government’s and people's approach during crises.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 177 of the Invasion of Ukraine: New Powerful Explosions in Crimea, Russia switches to the Yuan
- » The US has quietly given Ukraine the HARM Radar Hunters
- » Day 176 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least 6 Killed in Russian Bombing of Kharkiv
- » Trio of UN Chief, Erdogan, Zelensky to visit Black Sea Port of Odesa
- » Day 175 of the Invasion of Ukraine: More Explosions in Crimea, Russia Admits it was Sabotage
- » Day 174 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Shoigu and Guterres discussed the Security Situation at the Zaporizhzhia NPP