Bulgaria: The President will Not Talk to "We Continue the Change" and BSP for a New Cabinet
The consultations convened by President Rumen Radev with the parliamentary groups for forming a new government within the current National Assembly continued for the second day. Here you can catch up on the first day.
The head of state launched the constitutional procedure on Monday (June 27th), as soon as Kiril Petkov formally resigned from his cabinet, which was ousted last week by a no-confidence vote. Today, the President participated in talks with "There Is Such a People", "Democratic Bulgaria" and "Vazrazhdane".
President Rumen Radev announced that after the talks with “Vazrazhdane”, the consultations before the first term for forming a government will end and the next step will be the invitation to the candidate of the largest parliamentary group to nominate ministers.
The president leaves later today for a meeting of NATO leaders in Madrid, which runs until June 30th. Thus, the first possible date for the mandate appears to be July 1 (Friday).
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Ministry of Transport will Manage "Bulgarian Posts"
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO
- » Russian Senator: Bulgaria should Freeze because it is an Unfriendly Country
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: There is Real Danger that within 3-4 years We will Not be Able to Carry Out our Combat Duty Alone
- » Former Bulgarian PM: It would be Tragic to Give Up Liquefied Gas and Pay in Rubles
- » Bulgaria is 67th in terms of Military Power. Who in the World is First?