Bulgaria: The President will Not Talk to "We Continue the Change" and BSP for a New Cabinet
The consultations convened by President Rumen Radev with the parliamentary groups for forming a new government within the current National Assembly continued for the second day. Here you can catch up on the first day.
The head of state launched the constitutional procedure on Monday (June 27th), as soon as Kiril Petkov formally resigned from his cabinet, which was ousted last week by a no-confidence vote. Today, the President participated in talks with "There Is Such a People", "Democratic Bulgaria" and "Vazrazhdane".
President Rumen Radev announced that after the talks with “Vazrazhdane”, the consultations before the first term for forming a government will end and the next step will be the invitation to the candidate of the largest parliamentary group to nominate ministers.
The president leaves later today for a meeting of NATO leaders in Madrid, which runs until June 30th. Thus, the first possible date for the mandate appears to be July 1 (Friday).
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » WCC and DB accuse the other parties of a Conspiracy against the Admission of Bulgaria to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria’s Ecominister: We are Not Prepared with an Alternative to Coal Plants
- » Lorer: The Union between "We Continue the Change" and "Democratic Bulgaria" will bring New Hope to Bulgaria
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » Former PM Petkov: We are Starting the Great Unification of Democratic Communities