Owners in Bulgaria have Earned BGN 14 Million in Income from Properties Rented through Airbnb
More than BGN 14 million in rental income has been received by Bulgarians, real estate owners, who provide short-term accommodation for tourists through Airbnb, the National Revenue Agency (NRA) announced. The data refer to the second half of 2021 and have been submitted to the revenue agency by Airbnb, and the NRA expects information from Booking.com as well.
In the case of short-term provision of real estate through online platforms, certain taxes (patent tax, VAT, or personal income tax, or corporate tax) and social security contributions are due, reminded the NRA.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Sees Decline in New Residential Buildings
- » Market Watch: Bulgaria's Real Estate Prices Make a Quiet Move
- » One-bedroom Apartments Remain Most Sought after in Sofia
- » Next Generation Online Retail Trends To Watch
- » Bulgaria: Housing Prices in Sofia continue to Rise
- » Decline in Real Estate Transactions in Bulgaria: Further Price Growth is Not Expected