The Committee on Budgets Decided: 0% VAT on Bread in Bulgaria
At an extraordinary meeting of the parliamentary Committee on Budget and Finance, deputies voted for zero VAT on bread. However, the proposal to reduce the tax on fruits and vegetables did not pass.
We remind you that today the deputies vote, on second reading, the update of the state budget. It must provide for the transfer of increased pensions from 1 July, as well as anti-crisis measures.
On Tuesday, at an extraordinary session, the budget will enter the plenary hall.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Economy Grew by nearly 5% before the Start of Summer
- » Annual Inflation in Bulgaria for July Jumped above 17%
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » How to Launch a Small Business in Today’s Economic Climate
- » "Economist": A Recession in Europe is Inevitable, Bulgaria will be among the Most Affected
- » Bulgaria: Already in the Autumn we will see the first Increases in Interest Rates for New Loans