The Committee on Budgets Decided: 0% VAT on Bread in Bulgaria
At an extraordinary meeting of the parliamentary Committee on Budget and Finance, deputies voted for zero VAT on bread. However, the proposal to reduce the tax on fruits and vegetables did not pass.
We remind you that today the deputies vote, on second reading, the update of the state budget. It must provide for the transfer of increased pensions from 1 July, as well as anti-crisis measures.
On Tuesday, at an extraordinary session, the budget will enter the plenary hall.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Revenue Growth of nearly 13%
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940
- » Bulgarian National Bank: Incompetent and Irresponsible Statements! Changing the BGN-EUR Exchange Rate is Impossible
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: There is No Risk of Bankruptcy
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry will propose Budget 2023 with a 3% Deficit, Tax Changes and Spending Cuts