Bulgaria: "We Continue the Change" Did Not Come for Consultations with the President
"We Continue the Change" did not come to the Presidency at 1 p.m., where consultations with the head of state were expected to begin before he handed over a mandate to form a cabinet.
The WCC party points out that they cannot attend the pre-announced time, as there is a meeting of the budget committee in the parliament at the same time. They will ask for a new consultation hour after President Rumen Radev returns from Madrid.
Here you can find out when are the next consultations and with which political parties.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: We Need to Talk with North Macedonia as a Country to Country
- » 42 Countries have given Permission for Bulgarians to Vote on their Territory
- » NATO's Multinational Battlegroup in Bulgaria completes its Biggest Exercise yet (VIDEO)
- » Bulgarian PM expects from the Ministry of the Interior Serious Control of the Roads
- » For Bulgarians Abroad: A Form is Now Available to Vote in the October Elections
- » Kiril Petkov: We have done Terribly Good Things for the People, Ninova is a Great Partner