Bulgaria: First Day of the Presidential Consultations to Form a New Government (UPDATED)
On June 27, 2022, Head of State Rumen Radev held consultations with representatives of the parliamentary groups of the 47th National Assembly to hand over a mandate to form a new government within the current parliament. They were held at the presidential institution.
Representatives of "We Continue the Change" and the Bulgarian Socialist Party did not come to today's consultations and requested a reschedule.
Today, the resignation of Petkov’s cabinet has been submitted to the National Assembly.
Below you can find articles for each meeting for today's consultations.
See the schedule for consultations:
On Monday, June 27, the head of state had meetings with:
On Tuesday, June 28, consultations will be held with:
The president canceled the talks with "We Continue the Change" and BSP.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister: I will Approve All Arms Deals that are OK. I cannot Restrict Exports to any Country
- » Former Economy Minister: Bulgaria must hold Immediate Negotiations with "Gazprom"
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker PM urged the Police: Stop the War on the Roads!
- » Fifty People Protested in front of the Bulgarian Embassy in Skopje
- » The Ministry of Transport will Manage "Bulgarian Posts"
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO