Bulgaria: First Day of the Presidential Consultations to Form a New Government (UPDATED)
On June 27, 2022, Head of State Rumen Radev held consultations with representatives of the parliamentary groups of the 47th National Assembly to hand over a mandate to form a new government within the current parliament. They were held at the presidential institution.
Representatives of "We Continue the Change" and the Bulgarian Socialist Party did not come to today's consultations and requested a reschedule.
Today, the resignation of Petkov’s cabinet has been submitted to the National Assembly.
Below you can find articles for each meeting for today's consultations.
See the schedule for consultations:
On Monday, June 27, the head of state had meetings with:
On Tuesday, June 28, consultations will be held with:
The president canceled the talks with "We Continue the Change" and BSP.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The New US Ambassador: Bulgaria is a Strategic Partner and Ally of the United States
- » Bulgarian MPs accepted the Budget Extension at First Reading
- » The Acting Prime Minister: Bulgarian citizens will not be Cold this Winter
- » Justice Minister: Bulgaria has every chance to become part of Schengen on December 8
- » The Most Cyberattacks against Bulgaria come from Russia
- » "Bulgarian Rise" is ready to Support a Government - It proposes a Cabinet of Experts