Bulgaria: First Day of the Presidential Consultations to Form a New Government (UPDATED)
On June 27, 2022, Head of State Rumen Radev held consultations with representatives of the parliamentary groups of the 47th National Assembly to hand over a mandate to form a new government within the current parliament. They were held at the presidential institution.
Representatives of "We Continue the Change" and the Bulgarian Socialist Party did not come to today's consultations and requested a reschedule.
Today, the resignation of Petkov’s cabinet has been submitted to the National Assembly.
Below you can find articles for each meeting for today's consultations.
See the schedule for consultations:
On Monday, June 27, the head of state had meetings with:
On Tuesday, June 28, consultations will be held with:
The president canceled the talks with "We Continue the Change" and BSP.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Ministry of Transport will Manage "Bulgarian Posts"
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO
- » Russian Senator: Bulgaria should Freeze because it is an Unfriendly Country
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: There is Real Danger that within 3-4 years We will Not be Able to Carry Out our Combat Duty Alone
- » Former Bulgarian PM: It would be Tragic to Give Up Liquefied Gas and Pay in Rubles
- » Bulgaria is 67th in terms of Military Power. Who in the World is First?