Bulgaria's Parliament Lifted the Veto over North Macedonia
With 170 votes “In favor”, parliament accepted Democratic Bulgaria's proposal to give a mandate to the Council of Ministers to accept the French presidency's proposal for North Macedonia.
Immediately after the decision of the National Assembly, the chairman of the General Assembly of "There Is Such a People" Toshko Yordanov read a position from the leader of his party Slavi Trifonov from the parliamentary rostrum.
"I will speak, but you will hear Slavi. GERB, Democratic Bulgaria, DPS and “We Continue the Change” have just accepted the proposal. We have a new coalition - Peevski, Boyko, Kiril Petkov and Hristo Ivanov are embraced. F*** their dignity and national self-confidence! I made my decision I took it and today it became clear why!" - says the position.
This proposal is the first step towards obtaining the green light to lift the veto and start negotiations between North Macedonia and the EU.
Now the proposal must be accepted by the Council of Ministers, which will send it to Brussels.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Ministry of Transport will Manage "Bulgarian Posts"
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO
- » Russian Senator: Bulgaria should Freeze because it is an Unfriendly Country
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: There is Real Danger that within 3-4 years We will Not be Able to Carry Out our Combat Duty Alone
- » Former Bulgarian PM: It would be Tragic to Give Up Liquefied Gas and Pay in Rubles
- » Bulgaria is 67th in terms of Military Power. Who in the World is First?