Petkov: It was an Honor to Lead a Government taken down by the Russian Ambassador, Peevski, Borissov and Trifonov
“It was an honor for me to lead a government that was taken down by Peevski, Borissov, Trifonov and Mitrofanova (Russia’s Ambassador to Bulgaria)”, said the now-former Prime Minister Kiril Petkov after the successful no-confidence vote that passed today with the votes of 123 MPs.
“This vote is just a small step in a very long road. What they (the opposition) didn’t understand was that in such a way they cannot win the Bulgarian people. I promise that we will continue this battle to win over our country. And one day we will have Bulgaria without people ruling from the shadows, without the mafia, a normal country, a successful European country. Thank you!”, said Petkov in his last speech as Prime Minister.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Tsar Simeon met with the Russian Metropolitan and the Russian Ambassador
- » The Bulgarian Parliament adopted the Anti-Corruption Reform in the first reading
- » Bulgaria's PM: Let's not turn Schengen into a Bargaining Chip
- » No Shots were fired at Migrants from the Bulgarian side of the Border - shows Joint investigation with Turkey
- » The President: Bulgaria has every Chance to join Schengen next year, let's not Politicize the Topic
- » From 8 am to 12 pm: Borissov changed his position on the Paper Ballots 3 times