Bulgarian PM: 4 People including the Russian Ambassador are the Reason for this Vote of No Confidence
“The real reason for this vote of no confidence is four people”. This was stated by Prime Minister Kiril Petkov during the debate on the vote of no confidence in the plenary hall.
He got into a verbal dispute with the chairman of the Parliamentary Group of "There Is Such a People" Toshko Yordanov.
“Borissov fears that justice will come. Peevski is afraid that his companies will not get this money, Ms. Mitrofanova is not scary, and sometimes you may not listen to her about everything. Tomorrow depends on you. Do not allow Bulgarian politics, and where this country is going, to depend on four text messages from 4 people who are not in this hall”, Petkov said. “I missed who the fourth text message will be from - from Slavi Trifonov”, the Prime Minister added.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Cultural and Information Center moved to Downtown Skopje
- » The Bulgarian Parliament ratified the Contract for the Acquisition of 8 more F-16 Fighter Jets
- » Bulgaria’s MFA handed a Note of Protest to the Ambassador of North Macedonia after the Shooting in Ohrid
- » Bulgaria: The Mayor of Stamboliyski has been Arrested
- » Another Provocation! Shooting at the Bulgarian Club "Tsar Boris III" in North Macedonia
- » "We Continue the Change" and "Democratic Bulgaria" have a plan for a Minority Cabinet