Trifonov: There will Never be a Coalition between “There Is Such a People, GERB and DPS
“There is no coalition between ‘There Is Such a People’, GERB and DPS. And there won't be. Never.” This is what the leader of "There Is Such a People" Slavi Trifonov wrote in his official Facebook profile.
"The removal of the speaker of parliament is the result of his violations of the law. If the speaker of parliament does not comply with the law, he gives such an example that he should be removed immediately," Trifonov added.
He added: “I will say once again about the misunderstood - there is no coalition between ‘There is such a people’, GERB and the 'Movement for Rights and Freedoms' (DPS). There isn't one and there will never be one.”
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: We Need to Talk with North Macedonia as a Country to Country
- » 42 Countries have given Permission for Bulgarians to Vote on their Territory
- » NATO's Multinational Battlegroup in Bulgaria completes its Biggest Exercise yet (VIDEO)
- » Bulgarian PM expects from the Ministry of the Interior Serious Control of the Roads
- » For Bulgarians Abroad: A Form is Now Available to Vote in the October Elections
- » Kiril Petkov: We have done Terribly Good Things for the People, Ninova is a Great Partner