Gazprom supplies 41.9 million cubic meters of Gas to Europe via Ukraine
Gazprom continues to supply natural gas to Europe through Ukraine. This was announced today to the media by the spokesman of the Russian holding Sergey Kupriyanov, quoted by TASS.
"Gazprom is supplying Russian gas for transit through Ukraine in quantities confirmed by the Ukrainian side through the Sudzha gas metering station (GIS) - 41.9 million cubic meters on June 14," Kupriyanov said.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The West is considering Price Caps on Russian Oil and Gas
- » EU: 40% Renewable Energy by 2030
- » Moscow: Sofia's Refusal of the New Payment System leads to more Expensive Gas
- » Sofia: A Protest against High Fuel Prices is planned for Today
- » Oil is Cheaper by more than 5% against one-month Price Lows
- » Von der Leyen: Reducing Heating in Europe by 2 Degrees will Replace Nord Stream Supplies