Bulgarian President: While deciding their own Future, Politicians should Not Forget their Promises
"I expect both the government and the MPs, while deciding on their own political future, not to forget their enormous responsibility to the citizens and the promises made to tackle inflation, the social and economic crisis." This was stated by President Rumen Radev. He attended the awarding of finalists in a programming competition at Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski ”.
According to him, not only the trust in their own political formations depends on the behavior and actions of the parties, but also the trust in the political system as a whole.
"The very situation in the country requires that the parties represented in parliament should not allow the contradictions between them to overshadow the interests of the state and the Bulgarians," Radev said.
The President refused to comment on Slavi Trifonov's words that some of the deputies from "There Is Such a People" will leave their party.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister: I will Approve All Arms Deals that are OK. I cannot Restrict Exports to any Country
- » Former Economy Minister: Bulgaria must hold Immediate Negotiations with "Gazprom"
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker PM urged the Police: Stop the War on the Roads!
- » Fifty People Protested in front of the Bulgarian Embassy in Skopje
- » The Ministry of Transport will Manage "Bulgarian Posts"
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO