Bulgaria: People will be able to Pay for Administration Services with Bank Cards issued Abroad
“In the near future, it will be possible to pay for administrative services in Bulgaria with bank cards issued abroad.
This is already a fact in the Ministry of Electronic Government”, said Minister Bozhidar Bozhanov, who has received many signals about the problem. The ministry’s virtual POS terminal now accepts foreign bank cards.
"We have signed a joint letter with the Minister of Finance to all administrations to do the same for physical devices. This will make it easier for Bulgarians abroad to use administrative services, as well as those who use innovative solutions for card payments," he added.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » How to Launch a Small Business in Today’s Economic Climate
- » "Economist": A Recession in Europe is Inevitable, Bulgaria will be among the Most Affected
- » Bulgaria: Already in the Autumn we will see the first Increases in Interest Rates for New Loans
- » Fed: Inflation remains “Too High”
- » Economic Challenges weigh on the European Investment Activity recorded in Q2 2022