The EC to Approve the Polish Recovery and Sustainability Plan
European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen will announce today in Warsaw the approval of Poland's Recovery and Sustainability Plan.
Poland receives nearly 24 billion euros in grants and 11.5 billion euros in loans.
Approval of the plan comes after Warsaw agreed to change controversial judicial laws, which Brussels said called into question the rule of law in the country.
Poland will dissolve the disciplinary chamber of the Supreme Court of Cassation, which determines the penalties for judges and will change the system for punishing magistrates.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission: The Imposition of Additional Conditions for Schengen on Bulgaria is Unfair
- » Initial Data after the Introduction of the Euro in Croatia: Inflation is Slowing Down
- » The European Commission will return the Monitoring of the Rule of Law in Bulgaria
- » Poland: Distrust of Germany is Growing because of its Policy towards Ukraine
- » Von der Leyen: Managing the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is the Most Urgent Task for Strengthening EU's Land Borders
- » Eurostat: Annual Inflation in the Eurozone Fell to 8.5% in January