The EC to Approve the Polish Recovery and Sustainability Plan
European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen will announce today in Warsaw the approval of Poland's Recovery and Sustainability Plan.
Poland receives nearly 24 billion euros in grants and 11.5 billion euros in loans.
Approval of the plan comes after Warsaw agreed to change controversial judicial laws, which Brussels said called into question the rule of law in the country.
Poland will dissolve the disciplinary chamber of the Supreme Court of Cassation, which determines the penalties for judges and will change the system for punishing magistrates.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hungary and Poland are Against the EU's Plan to Reduce Gas Consumption
- » Romania expects Schengen Membership by the End of the Year
- » IMF urges Europe to Shift Energy Costs to Wealthier Consumers
- » The EU is preparing for an Escalation between China and the US
- » Germany is on the Brink of Recession
- » EU Ambassador: If North Macedonia Does Not Change the Constitution, the Accession Process Stops