Bloomberg: Bulgaria will receive a Postponement of the Embargo on Russian Oil
Bulgaria will receive a postponement of the embargo on Russian oil until June or December 2024, Bloomberg reported, citing a revised draft of sanctions.
According to people familiar with the matter, the European Commission sent a revised proposal to the governments on Saturday, which excludes from the sanctions the supply of oil through the Druzhba oil pipeline, which is the main source of crude oil imports in Hungary.
The proposal will give more time to the opposing country a technical solution to meet its energy needs. It will also address the concerns of other landlocked countries, including Slovakia and the Czech Republic, Bloomberg reports.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Serves as Transit Hub for Russian Nuclear Fuel to EU Nations Since Late 2022
- » Bulgargaz Proposes Nearly 8% Surge in December Natural Gas Prices
- » Bulgaria's Economy Minister Predicts Stable Fuel Costs Post-Russian Oil Derogation
- » Bulgaria's Finance Minister Calms Concerns Over Russian Oil Derogation Impact"
- » Bulgaria's Lukoil Faces Production Shutdown Threat Due to Export Quota Shift
- » Bulgarian Parliament Votes to Exempt Bulgartransgaz from Gazprom Fees