Exactly 100 New Cases of COVID-19 have been Registered in Bulgaria
The new cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours are exactly 100, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
2501 tests were performed during the day. There were 82,111 active cases and 231 patients reported as cured.
There are 3 deaths from COVID-19 in the last 24 hours, all of whom have not been vaccinated. Thus, the total number of victims of the pandemic reached 37,109.
470 people are hospitalized. There are 40 in intensive care units.
There are 10 new patients in hospitals.
The doses of vaccines administered per day are 35. A total of 4,395,803 doses have been administered to date.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 538 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 472 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 532 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 549 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Sharp Jump in New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Third Case of Monkeypox has been Confirmed