Biden: Putin must Pay for his Barbarism in Ukraine
“Putin must pay for his barbarism in Ukraine in order to stop other leaders from doing so”. This was stated by US President Joe Biden, who is on an official visit to Tokyo.
He accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of trying to destroy Ukraine's identity by bombing civilian sites such as schools, hospitals, daycare centers and museums. According to the US head of state, his Russian counterpart does not want to occupy Ukraine but may try to destroy its identity. Biden said this at a joint press conference with Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Interview: The Hypocrisy of the EU on Ukraine
- » Macron: I am Convinced that We Found a Compromise Solution for Bulgaria and N Macedonia
- » EU Roaming Rules Extended until 2032
- » It's Not Just Bulgarians: Why Half the World Likes Putin
- » Kamala Harris has Announced that She will Run in the 2024 Elections
- » UAE sends Aid to Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria