Vucic: Serbia does not Support any EU Declaration of Sanctions against Russia
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic has said his country has not backed any European Union (EU) declarations on sanctions against Russia over its aggression against Ukraine.
During a visit to the Novi Sad International Fair, Vucic emphasized that "his job as president is to take care of Serbia, not the EU"." When we become a member of the EU, then we will take care of the European Union. It is very important that we have a good attitude towards the EU and that we follow the European path. But today our task is to take care of our country. To guarantee enough food, energy resources, to take care of the integrity of our country and its Constitution. In my opinion, we are doing this in a very, very good way," Vucic added.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: The Macedonian Language will become Official in the EU
- » Macron: I am Convinced that We Found a Compromise Solution for Bulgaria and N Macedonia
- » North Macedonia Postpones the Debate on the "French Proposal"
- » Fight in the Macedonian Parliament (VIDEO)
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: We may Not Get a New Proposal
- » Belgrade: The Creation of the Serbian World is a Process that Cannot be Stopped