Bomb Threats in 134 Schools in Serbia
Reports of explosive devices were sent this morning to many primary and secondary schools in Serbia, the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development reported.
Warnings were sent to the e-mail addresses of 134 primary schools in Novi Sad, Pirot, Nis, Babusnica, Vlasotince, Lebane and Kursumlija, the statement said.
Teams of the Ministry of Interior are on the ground.
Until the completion of the inspections, the lessons will be conducted online, and after it is confirmed that there is no danger, the students will be returned to the schools.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: The Macedonian Language will become Official in the EU
- » Macron: I am Convinced that We Found a Compromise Solution for Bulgaria and N Macedonia
- » North Macedonia Postpones the Debate on the "French Proposal"
- » Fight in the Macedonian Parliament (VIDEO)
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: We may Not Get a New Proposal
- » Belgrade: The Creation of the Serbian World is a Process that Cannot be Stopped