Bomb Threats in 134 Schools in Serbia
Reports of explosive devices were sent this morning to many primary and secondary schools in Serbia, the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development reported.
Warnings were sent to the e-mail addresses of 134 primary schools in Novi Sad, Pirot, Nis, Babusnica, Vlasotince, Lebane and Kursumlija, the statement said.
Teams of the Ministry of Interior are on the ground.
Until the completion of the inspections, the lessons will be conducted online, and after it is confirmed that there is no danger, the students will be returned to the schools.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Combat Drones are being deployed in Greece
- » Borrell: There is an Agreement between Kosovo and Serbia
- » Kosovo postponed fines for "Serbian" License Plates at the Request of the US
- » NATO has urged Serbia and Kosovo not to escalate Tensions
- » Leader of VMRO-DPMNE demanded that Bulgaria recognize a "Macedonian Minority"
- » North Macedonia accepted the Amendments against Bulgarian Cultural Clubs