A Dead Newborn wrapped in a Plastic Bag was found in Sofia
A dead baby, wrapped in a plastic bag, was found in the capital's Ovcha Kupel district. The child was completely developed, but sadly it had passed away. This was reported to Nova TV by the police and the Emergency Service. The signal was given by a neighbor.
Boris Markov is the man who discovered the body. He told Nova TV that around 8 a.m., as usual, he was collecting the garbage in front of his restaurant. He also saw a blue bag. He picked it up with the intention of throwing it away, after which the bag broke up. The body of a newborn baby fell out from inside. Apparently, the child was fully developed after birth and without signs of violence. There is no speculation as to who the mother might be. There are no cameras in the area.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Two Workers Died during Excavation work in Pernik
- » A Bulgarian Woman is among the Seven Victims of the Landslide in Italy
- » Another Day Another Group of Migrants Detained in Bulgaria: 10 caught near Iganovo
- » Another Chase with Illegal Migrants in Bulgaria: This time a Bus Crashed near Chirpan
- » Bulgaria: A Tanker Exploded in Ruse - One Casualty Reported
- » Bulgaria: Police Officer injured during a Chase with Migrants remains in Critical Condition