A 38-year-old Man from Burgas was Detained for Hammering Pickaxes into Ukrainian Cars
Police have detained a 38-year-old man from Burgas for complicity in the vandalism of hammering pickaxes into cars with Ukrainian registration. The arrest was carried out earlier today by officers from the Criminal Police Department and the Specialized Police Force in the central part of the city.
The first such case in Burgas was on May 4th, when a car parked in front of the crisis center in Meden Rudnik and used by a 33-year-old Ukrainian woman, was found with a pickaxe hammered into it. The second vehicle was damaged in a similar way on May 12 on Karlovo Street. It was used by a 32-year-old Ukrainian citizen.
The work on complete documentation of the actions of the detained citizen of Burgas continues by employees of the local police.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Bomb Signals at Sofia Airport and Subway Stations in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Earthquakes in Turkey: The Body of the Missing Bulgarian Citizen was found in Iskenderun
- » The Strongest Earthquake in Continental Europe was Recorded in a Bulgarian Village in 1904
- » Bulgaria: The Buildings in Sofia are Designed to Withstand an Earthquake with Magnitude of up to 7.3
- » The Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria – How Can We Help
- » Seismologist: Bulgaria cannot be Directly Affected by the Earthquake in Turkey