The European Court of Justice has Sued Bulgaria for its Air Quality
The European Court of Justice has ruled that Bulgaria has failed to meet its obligations under an EU directive on air quality.
The decision states that our country has not guaranteed that the hourly and daily limit values of sulfur dioxide from 2007 to 2018 incl. will not be systematically exceeded in the southeastern part. As of 11 June 2010, Bulgaria has not taken appropriate measures to ensure compliance with the sulfur dioxide limit values in this area.
The decision is in a case brought by the Commission.
In case Bulgaria does not change the situation, the Commission can file a lawsuit against it again, asking for financial sanctions to be imposed on us.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy
- » Yellow Code for Rain and Snow in 21 areas in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be Cloudy and Rainy, Temperatures up to 8 Degrees
- » Yellow Code for Rain and Snow in Eastern and Southern Bulgaria
- » Cloudy Weather and Snow in Bulgaria Today
- » Bulgaria: Sofia ranks 59th in Air Pollution